2nd Video Blog - "Tired"

Hey guys!
Another Video Blog for your viewing. :)
This song was inspired by hearing from friends and also based on my own past experiences.
It speaks about going through a relationship where both parties can't understand each other, and finds it difficult to communicate, leading to countless misunderstandings.
Communication breakdown can lead to so much problems hence, we should always speak our thoughts and feelings to the ones we love.
Hope you guys like it. :)
Till my next Video Blog..
Hugs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

why a music blog?

Well, i just thought that it'll be nice to share with you songs that i wrote at it's raw stage, before my band mates came in with their own individual touch.
Some that we play together and some that i kept to myself because I felt it didn't suit the direction that me and my bandmates were going for. :)
Hope you like it.

about me

I am a singer, songwriter and performer trying to find a place in the music industry. It's a tough and long journey but i want to give it a shot, anyway.

Followers